polyurethane foam block
1. High foaming speed
2. No shrinkage after cured
Polyurethane Foam Block
A Company You Can Trust
1. Located in Renqiu, near capital city, Beijing.
2. who is professional manufacturer of pile weather strips & PU foam sealant, and is also a trading company has proffessonal working team, We have more than fifteen years of experience on pile weather strip field and have a good reputation in this field. Although PU foam sealant is our new products, luckly we got technical support from China famous University, BUAA( Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics . No matter quality or service, it will bring you comfortable feeling.
Come to contact with me, if there is anything in need, Sincerely salesman, sincerely factory are here!
Descriptionof polyurethane foam block for window:
1- High swelling polyurethane, fast cured, could be used in humid environment.
2- Straw and gun type available. Pressure of straw type is lower, the sealant foam of gun type is more small and smooth.
3- Made of high quality polyurethane material, PU Foam Sealant has a large expansion capacity, and can be hardened within air moisture. Its harden surface can be painted, and the temperature-resistance is from -40°Cto 90°C.It can be adhere to all building materials and applied to insulating and filling of larger seams, joints, cracks such as gaps between walls, windows and doors, unreachable areas around pipes, etc. It has good performances in anti-freezing, anti-moisture, noise-resistant and heat -insulation.
Application of polyurethane foam block for window:
1- wide joint, gap, crack. Like the gap between clapboard and ceiling, the gap between window frame, door frame and wall, the gap between ceiling and chimney.
2- bonding for different material, such as metal, wood, stone, concrete, or synthetic material.
How to use :
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
Storage & Shelf Life of
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°C and +25°C, Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards.
Dry surface time/ Minute
Curing time/ h
Thermal Conductivity/ [mW/(m.k)]
Adhesive strength/ kPa
Tensile strength / kPa
Bending strength/ kPa
Compressive strength/ kPa
Open cells rate%
Permeate water Volume/ mL
2~3(no epidermis) /
+5°C - +35°C
-35°C - +90°C
Fire Class (DIN 4102)
1.Product Display of polyurethane foam block for window:
2.Factory of our polyurethane foam block for window: